03. Program Achieve Secondary (years 7 – 10)
$950.00 includes GST
Annual Digital Subscription (GST inclusive)
A Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum
Program Achieve Secondary provides teachers access to digital activity plans and downloadable Teacher Guides, and Student Worksheets. This curriculum is deliberately designed to contain short, targeted activities delivered in 15 – 20 minute periods during the busy, timetabled secondary school day.
Download Order Form (PDF)
Dr Michael E. Bernard and Andrea Strudwick
Teachers, school psychologists, counsellors and student wellbeing coordinators of students in years 7 – 10
New for 2023 5th Edition
Brain-based social-emotional learning activities developed by Tammy-Anne Caldwell, one of Australia’s leading educational neuroscience specialist teachers now incorporated into lessons.
Understanding ‘how and why’ different learning tasks help or hinder the abilities of our students’ brains is enormously empowering as a teacher. To learn what neuroscience has revealed about how the brain influences students’ learning and discover the science behind the learning activities that form part of the You Can Do It! Education Program Achieve lessons read our technical report.
Best Practice Wellbeing Framework
Aligned with the ACARA Personal and Social Capability learning continuum
32 weekly activities
- Achievement: Work Confidence (growth mindset), Persistence, Organisation and Teamwork
- Relationships: Values, Character Strengths and Getting Along Skills
- Wellbeing. Resilience and Happiness (self-awareness, self-management, ABCs of emotions, cognitive restructuring, mindfulness) and
- Social-Emotional Blockers: Anger, Not Paying Attention, Procrastination, Worry and Feeling Down (awareness and self-management).
Online Activity Plans
- Background information for Teacher
- Share Learning Intentions and Success Criteria
- Present Learning Task
- Ask Discussion Questions
- Real Life Application
Flexibility of activity delivery
00. Accepting Myself. How to Help Young People Feel Worthwhile No Matter What (Ages 9 – 16+)
05. You Can Do It! Education Resource Book: What it is. Why we need it. How to do it.
E1. Social-Emotional Learning for All: Best Practice of You Can Do It! Education eLearning Course