02. Program Achieve Primary (years 1 – 6)
$950.00 includes GST
Annual Digital Subscription (GST inclusive)
A Social-Emotional Learning Curriculum
The Program Achieve Primary curricula contain lessons that teach attitudes, values/character strengths and social-emotional skills for success, relationships and wellbeing, and for overcoming social-emotional blockers.
A scope and sequence has been developed based on this framework covering 8 lessons for each of four terms across primary years 1 to 6 (192 lessons).
Download Order Form (PDF)
Dr Michael E. Bernard
Teachers of primary age students,
years 1 – 6
New for 2023 5th Edition
Brain-based social-emotional learning activities developed by Tammy-Anne Caldwell, one of Australia’s leading educational neuroscience specialist teachers now incorporated into lessons.
Understanding ‘how and why’ different learning tasks help or hinder the abilities of our students’ brains is enormously empowering as a teacher. To learn what neuroscience has revealed about how the brain influences students’ learning and discover the science behind the learning activities that form part of the You Can Do It! Education Program Achieve lessons read our technical report.
Best Practice Wellbeing Framework
Aligned with the ACARA Personal and Social Capability learning continuum
32 weekly lessons for each year level
- Achievement: Work Confidence (growth mindset), Persistence, Organisation and Teamwork
- Relationships: Values, Character Strengths and Getting Along Skills
- Wellbeing. Resilience and Happiness (self-awareness, self-management, ABCs of emotions, cognitive restructuring, mindfulness) and
- Social-Emotional Blockers: awareness and management of anger, not paying attention, procrastination, worry, feeling down.
Online Lesson Plans
- Review previous lesson challenge
- Engage students
- Share learning intentions and success criteria
- Explicit teaching
- Student activities
- Students demonstrate success criteria and reflect
- Weekly goal setting challenge
- Coaching points for the week
00. Accepting Myself. How to Help Young People Feel Worthwhile No Matter What (Ages 9 – 16+)